DECORATING THE WALL DECALS FOR NURSERY – SIMPLE TIPS & SOLUTIONS
Decorating the children’s room of your baby, you create their world, which should always be full of colours and light. The main elements of the room that can be interestingly decorated are the walls. Ordinary boring walls can be turned into a bright, colourful, and picturesque canvas to create a room you want to be in all the time. You can add prints on the walls together with the child or arrange them yourself. These Wall decals for nursery are a great example.
Decorating the nursery with your own hands and using convenient, original wall stickers from our online store are ideal for the home and interior, you will bring individuality to the design of the room, breathe soul into it. The ideal option would be to decorate the walls of the nursery with the whole family – then the room will be filled not only with your good emotions from a fun and creative activity but will also have positive energy. A huge plus of the joint decoration of the walls together with the child will be his ability to “boast” to everyone with his head proudly raised that he did it himself, and a great mood and a great time spent is provided to the whole family. If you decorate the nursery yourself, then convey with the help of wall decor all your love for your child.
Bright colours for the nursery
Don’t forget, children see the world a little differently than adults. That is why very often children’s have a bright colour, with many different toys and decor items of different shapes. Children learn about the world, notice and focus their eyes on colorful objects. The children’s room should be conducive to creativity, to knowledge. And for such purposes, even walls can help. Imagine that you do not just decorate the walls, but create a special fairy-tale world for your child, where he/ she will be cozy and interesting. Bring a piece of your soul to the decoration of the walls.
If you can draw – then this is wonderful, then just arm yourself with brushes and paints, and go ahead draw whatever your heart desires. If you do not have a disposition to artistic creativity, then you can use several ways to decorate the walls. The first way is to find the desired drawing on the Internet, increase it to the desired size, and print it in the desired format. Glue all the parts with tape and then use a copy to transfer this drawing to the wall. After that, you need to check the accuracy of the contours and then start painting.
We sell stunning Australian animals and nature walls wall stickers for you to decorate your nursery
If you do not want to mess with all this, as this is quite troublesome, although it seems at first glance very easy, then you should turn to the second way – this is to look at our online store of goods for the home and interior. The site presents a wide range of ready-made wall stickers for the Wall Decals for nursery for every taste and budget. With the help of colorful children’s vinyl stickers and original decorative stencils for the walls, you can create your unique plot. If you do not know what kind of plot you want to see on the wall decals for nursery, then you can also check out other characters and fairy tales that your children know and love.
Australian animals and birds or tree wall decals for nursery
You can decorate the walls with a huge range of wall stickers from King Parrots, Dingos, Wombats, and more. Such a decoration will serve as an unusual and unique decoration of any nursery. Also check out these cute nursery decors to add to your nursery.
How do I apply Wall Decal to my Nursery wall?
Here are some general steps to follow when applying Wall Decals for Nursery:
- Clean the wall: Before applying the decal, make sure the wall is clean, dry, and free from any dirt or dust. You can use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe down the wall and let it dry completely.
- Prepare the decal: If your decal comes in multiple pieces, lay them out on a flat surface and make sure the design is facing up. Smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles.
- Position the decal: Hold the decal up to the wall and use a pencil or masking tape to mark the top and bottom of the decal. This will help you position it correctly.
- Peel the backing: Peel the backing paper away from the decal slowly, starting from the top corner. Be careful not to pull too hard or too quickly, as this can cause the decal to stretch or tear.
- Apply the decal: Once you have peeled the backing paper away, position the decal on the wall using the pencil or masking tape marks as a guide. Smooth the decal onto the wall using a squeegee or credit card, starting from the center and working your way outwards. Be sure to press firmly to remove any air bubbles or wrinkles.
- Remove the transfer tape: Once the decal is applied, slowly peel away the transfer tape, starting from the top corner. Be careful not to pull too hard, as this can cause the decal to lift off the wall.
- Check for bubbles: If you notice any bubbles or wrinkles, you can use a pin or needle to puncture the bubble and smooth it out.
Remember to follow the specific instructions provided with your wall decal for best results. It’s also a good idea to apply the decal at least two weeks before painting to avoid any damage to the decal or the wall.
What if my wall decals won’t stick
If your wall decals won’t stick, there could be several reasons why:
- Surface texture: Wall Decals for Nursery are designed to stick to smooth surfaces, so if your wall has a rough or textured surface, the decal may not adhere properly.
- Surface cleanliness: The surface where you are applying the decal must be clean, dry, and free from dust, dirt, and oils. If the surface is not properly cleaned, the decal may not stick.
- Temperature: The temperature can affect the adhesive properties of the decal. If the surface is too cold or too hot, the decal may not stick properly.
- Age of decal: If the decal is old, it may have lost its adhesive properties and may not stick properly.
- Improper application: If the decal is not applied properly, it may not stick or may peel off. It’s important to follow the instructions carefully and apply the decal evenly and smoothly.
To ensure that your Wall Decals for Nursery stick properly, make sure that the surface is clean, smooth, and dry before applying the decal. Also, check the temperature and age of the decal, and follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper application. If you are still having trouble, you may need to try a different adhesive or surface to get the decal to stick.